Sharie is wife to Clayton, mother to Jacob and Joseph and a dog named Theo. She loves art, traveling, biking, a good book, and hiking followed by a spa day. When she was twelve, she couldn’t imagine doing anything with her life but serve Jesus. She and her husband, founded Clayton King Ministries in 1996 and have been serving in ministry together ever since. Clayton King Ministries exists to serve the local church, to preach the gospel and make disciples. Sharie fulfills this calling through her podcast, traveling and speaking, and writing books and blogs. Her greatest desire in ministry is to help women move forward in their faith and finish their race well!
Sharie has written two books....
- 40 Days of Purity for Girls (a compliment of the True Love Project)
- I Love You More, Except When I Don't: fighting to keep Jesus First.
...and co-authored three with Clayton
- 12 Questions to Ask Before You Marry
- The Beauty and the Mystery
- True Love Project: A curriculum designed to help students submit their sexuality to Jesus. This was a partnership with Lifeway and the project was recognized by Christian Retailers as the Best Non-Fiction in 2015!
In January of 2018, Sharie started a podcast called Overcoming Monday. This podcast is designed to provide listeners with little secrets for their big breakthrough. In other words, sometimes we get stuck in life, and Sharie is passionate about talking about subject to help them rise above their situation. This podcast is a production of Clayton King Ministries.